Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 23:55:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Matt Cham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 12 Gig drive: Phantom Hibernation Zone
> I partitioned the harddrive to the maximum
> size the bios would allow. [crop] Now I
> rebooted with EZ-Drive active and created a new
> partition at the end of the drive leaving 200 MB of
> space between the first partition and the new one.
Richard, you're a genious! With this trick
I wont even need to get Partition Magic 5
anymore !!! Thanks!
So how exactly did you leave the 200 MB
free? Does EZ-Drive let you choose where
to begin a parition? You have the option
of creating non-adjacent partitions?
Also, you didn't leave any space at the
end of the 11.5 Gigs like some people
recently suggested? So hibernation
definitely takes place at the ~8 Gig
mark and not the ~11.5 Gig mark?
-Matt
=====
Matt Cham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online and get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com/
**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
-------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
--------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
**************************************************************