Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 23:11:29 +0100
From: "Paul Betts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 100CT PCMCIA Problem

It seams like a long time ago now.... but I finally found a solution to my
PCMCIA problems.

It turns out if you boot up Windows 98 in safe mode you will see services
that you would not normally see !.

The PCMCIA Card Service (which was not visible using normal boot up !).
Remove this and all the other PCMCIA drivers, and reboot it installs all the
right drivers, so its has fixed itself :-)

For a full explanation on the problem and the solution see the
alt.periphs.pcmcia newsgroup:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ffff&hl=en&lr=&group=alt.periphs.pcmcia&sa
fe=off&rnum=1&seld=944036836&ic=1

Thanks for your help.