Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 13:55:55 +0100
From: "Paul Betts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 100CT PCMCIA Problem

> Tosh support (for the 100CT, W95B) shows a MACHINE.INF for IRQ steering
and
> PCMCIA.INF version 1.1.  Is this what I need?  Have any of you run into
this
> before?  Thanks for any feedback.

Hi,

I've just got a 100CT running Windows 98SE and am also having problems
configuring the PCMCIA slots. Is there a FAQ anywhere that discusses this ?

I've been playing with the BIOS settings from PCIC Comp and Autodetect but
this does not make any difference.

In the device manager, under PCMCIA socket it has two entries which are both
"Toshiba ToPIC 97 CardBus Controller"
I am told that I should also have another entry which is PCMCIA Services .
When I enter a card their is no description in the Socket Status Description
eg "- Socket 1" and the card does not work !!!!

What do other people have ? and How do you install the card services ?

Cheers

Paul.