Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:32:07 +1000
From: Dan Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: in car power supply

You better go back and read the whole article Pres.... Look at the 
external battery write up again....

   Dan Baker.

Pres Waterman wrote:

> Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 02:37:08 -0300
> From: "Pres Waterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: in car power supply
> 
> 
>>                    All the info I have came from Dr. Xin's site 
>> www.fixup.net in the cool tips section, I know what everyone is saying 
>> about dirty power from both motorbikes and cars. I know I was taking a 
>> risk in plugging my little libby in to the car but I did and it 
>> survived, so did all the others that are talked about on Xin's site...
> 
> 
> 
> No, Xin's trick is for an external battery, not to connect to a car!
> 
> Pres Waterman W2PW
> c/o Patchogue Motors, Inc.
> Long Island Ford and Kia dealer
> 
> GO BILLS!
> 
> 
> 
> 
> **************************************************************
> http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
> http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
> http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
>                  -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
>           --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
> Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
> **************************************************************
> 
> 




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to