Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:46:45 +0200
From: "Alexandre Kaoukhov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: 70CT bios question

I would like to add my 2c.
Windows DCC is a great mess. Even when you think it is finally OK it is
happened to me that it stops working the next day. It is even more
complicated when one uses Win2k.
I have finally found that Windows Commander allows exchange files fine.
Those who has problems with DCC should try it.

Alexandre