Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:28:39 +0200 (MEST)
From: Anke Otto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] OS/2 on the 70CT

> > list members here won't use their Librettos for moving-map purposes ...

emm.. actually, I do on my Libby 70. I run Fugawi moving map software as
well as Autoroute (Europe only) and have used them successfully with my Garmin
Etrex GPS in Europe and the USA (Florida). Though I must admit that raster
maps clog up the system ever so often and regular reboots are helpfull on long
journeys..

Regards

Anke
Leeds, UK