Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 00:50:17 -0700
From: Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] OS/2 on the 70CT

Quoting neil barnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:00:03 +0000
> From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [LIB] OS/2 on the 70CT
>

> >Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:28:39 +0200 (MEST)
> >From: Anke Otto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Re: [LIB] OS/2 on the 70CT

> >emm.. actually, I do on my Libby 70. I run Fugawi moving map software as
> >well as Autoroute (Europe only) and have used them successfully with my
> >Garmin
> >Etrex GPS in Europe and the USA (Florida). Though I must admit that raster
> >maps clog up the system ever so often and regular reboots are helpfull on
> >long
> >journeys..
>
> You mean, every now and then in your car, you have to close all the windows
>
> and open them again? <grin>

Of course you would ... you wouldn't want to crash because of windows leaving
themselves open and leaving you with leaks now would you? Especially if there
was rain about ... we can't have it turning into a little waterfall after all
... if that happened in the wrong place you couldn't even (CPU)Idle anymore ...
hehe

*sigh* but since I've got an exam tomorrow I probably shouldn't be trying to
make poor jokes and torturing you people with them now should I? Hehe ...

- Raymond