OK.

Enough is enough.

Of course nobody has problem with ha'makor. Actually we will be very happy
to have them coming in, with CDs, registration forms, and the wet penguin
contest.

I would like to ask all to stop arguing on what will be installed, how to
be installed, etc. For the course student it was decided. If the person is
outsider, we can always install less (and as you know less is more than
more). Studnets who seem Linux-capbale alone might also want to skip some
things. After all we are all sane adults, so saying the obvious is not
needed. If we can install everything, why not. Else... we'll install less.

Please inform neighbours, friends, rivals, journalists, journaled file
systems, etc. about the insta party.

Thanks,

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Man is the only animal that blushes--or has reason to." --- Mark Twain

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html