OK, we *will* have CDs at the party. That means there is *no* need to
install everything. Meir - can you create a package-selection floppy with
all needed packages (and only them)?

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)