Thanks for looking into it, Thomas

Turns out its the mac that's playing up.

I tried to run the projector on another (older) mac and it works as expected. Now the machine that doesn't play along is a G4 QuickSilver. I must confess that when coming out I tried to make MX2004 run on this machine and I never could get it to work. Now I would like to try out the projectors you linked to but I'm getting 404/file not found ?

And back on the main issue. Two years ago I called tech support to resolve the mac issue. We found nothing then and I decided to switch to WIN in order to not loose to much time. Is there now a list of know issues as to what software is incompatible with MX2004 on OSX. OSX is an updated Panther. Machine specs G4 896MB RAM

As I said we can rule out the faulty movie, there is merely something more than this script. It's my stub who does a screen size check and then enables a continue button that loads the "real" project. When I run it on this G4 it launches and then just stays on frame 1, passes the alerts and then freezes ???. I don't know, the last thing I tried was the debugenabled but message window doesn't pop up.

As always any insights much appreciated.

Regards

Bart