Hi List

Can anybody shed some light on to this for me?

I'm trying to set a variable to #dsl but Director is insisting on using #DSL, but all other symbols I assign (#enet, #internal, #subnext, etc) all remain as-written.

This isn't too much of an issue, but the cue points I have set up inside my MPEG Advance Xtra 1.5 member all use the lowercase "dsl" and they are case-sensitive, so cue points generated using my variable (containing Director's insistant #DSL) is throwing up errors because the cue points can't be found.

I've renamed all affected cue points to uppercase so it's not been a problem, but has anybody seen this case switching when using symbols before?

Ross