And please don't get me wrong. I think it is REALLY NEAT that they got the scriptExecutionStyle in there at all.

I was just pointing out that it is not completely seamless, because I've seen too many "just do scriptExecutionStyle = 9 and it'll run just fine" without ANY caveats at all.

That I could import a DMX project, drop out ONE behavior I'd written back in `00, but still use that SlideBar-ScrollingField-QTControl suite I'd written in 98, and test the performance of a bunch of other code is amazing, good, keen, etc.

roymeo

Roy Crisman
Macromedia Director Programmer, Lingo Guru, Multimedia Producer
Greater Rochester Macromedia User Group (GRMMUG.org) Coordinator
277 N. Goodman St.
Rochester, NY 14607-1162
(585)473-3492 home
(585)615-2873 cell