From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Neale
Ferguson
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:08 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: ClefOS 7.4 installation (was: RE: Truth/Troth what is the
difference?)

Here's a generic.prm I use to get things going:

root=live:https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__download.sinenomine.net_clefos_7_images_install.img&d=DwIGaQ&c=laxeQK7vPmHfouIIPNyCfbQd49eK3u00U8Jdo0RFvts&r=EOaM1MkMLG24_TOy4m7EdDoX0CP9-c0YJ2kTdeagcqQ&m=Eqlxhnxq0RZuaSa85wHNj4MqX-7lagPlQu4YpE6b8rg&s=yTnBtst3rqsd0lbjT6VXsAoPjeWQF-Zm600pVvrUkCg&e=

ramdisk_size=131072 cio_ignore=all,!0.0.0009

There is also the genericdvd.prm on the ISO image.

On 5/17/18, 12:04, "Linux on 390 Port on behalf of Hamilton, Robert"