On Mon, 21 May 2018, Frank M. Ramaekers wrote:

> Can someone tell me where to find what the url below is
(root=),

> it appears we have some sort of dummy protection on urls.
> (If I enter it, in it's entirety, it attempts to download.)

> root=live:

> junk https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=

http : / / download .  sinenomine . net /
        clefos / 7 / images / install . img
         ramdisk_size=131072 cio_ignore=all,!0.0.0009

Is there not an 'ro' between the img and the ram... ? see:
    http://download.sinenomine.net/clefos/7/images/generic.prm

good heavens --- all one line for that [whitespace after 'img'
and before 'ramdisk...' ].  If your network people are doing
this, you need to take one into the back room, and convince
that person that it is in their better interest to get an IP
opened up without such   ;)

it may work for you to clone the installer tool Rick and I are
working on locally, to get good documentation inside your site
filtering

        cd wherever
        mkdir ZNETBOOT
        cd ZNETBOOT
        git clone https://github.com/trothr/znetboot

which has most of the link information which you seek
inside its content

-- Russ herrold