On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 1:50 PM,  <cac...@quantum-sci.com> wrote:

> I was afraid of this finger-pointing.
>
> Of course no one at Debian is going to know how to fix BTRFS jamming the
> package management system.  That's ridiculous.

I took the liberty of asking #debian, and they've requested that you
file a bug in their bug tracker.  They've also suggested that you
might be able to short-circuit the faulty script in their kernel
package via an "exit 0", or even replace the faulty grub-probe by
manually extracting the newer version of the package.