Linux-Hardware Digest #136, Volume #9             Fri, 8 Jan 99 22:13:50 EST

Contents:
  Re: Logitech Mouseman+ with wheel? (Bruce Stephens)
  Re: Scanner on parallel port (HOW) (Gary Momarison)
  Re: CS4236B audio on Dell Precision 210 ("Todd A. Wood")
  Re: Scanner on parallel port (HOW) (Sam E. Trenholme)
  Epson Stylus Colour 740 problems ("Otaku")
  Linux FREEZES! (Alessandro Ferioli)
  Re: My SoundBlaster AWE 64 works but... (N1ho)
  Re: Scanner on parallel port (HOW) ("Todd A. Wood")
  Re: Need Advice from Linux Genius ("Midnight_Blue")
  Re: SCSI ASUS PCI-SC860 (Dirk Thomalla)
  Turtle Beach Montego supported on Linux? ("Jorrit Tyberghein")
  Linux drivers for Canopus TOTAL 3D ("Billy Bob")
  Re: SMP on 512 Mb machine with 2 P-II (Paul Nevin)
  Re: Need Advice from Linux Genius ("XaosSlaad")
  Re: SCSI Timeout? (Maximilien Oursel)
  Re: PLEASE DON'T REPLY: Re: PLEASE HELP !!! PLEASE HELP !!! ("d4d")
  Re: Linux drivers for IOMEGA zip drive (Patrik Israelsson)
  Re: Dell Servers (Erwin de Beus)
  SIS video board ("Rangel Reale")
  Re: Internal K56Flex/V.90 internal modems (Yan Seiner)
  Re: Linux and HP CD-R/W Drives ? (Frank Hahn)
  Re: SEE YA' LATER SUCKERS !!! HAHAHAHA !!! ("93")
  Re: Internal K56Flex/V.90 internal modems (Carlos Wexler)
  Re: SEE YA' LATER SUCKERS !!! HAHAHAHA !!! ("grilla")

From: Bruce Stephens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Logitech Mouseman+ with wheel?
Date: 08 Jan 1999 22:35:44 +0000

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Victor Ng-Thow-Hing) writes:

> Has anyone gotten their Logitech Mouseman+ with wheel to work with
> any Linux apps, especially Netscape?

Yes.  (The Pilotman+, anyway, which has one button less, I think.)

<URL:http://www.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/>

------------------------------

From: Gary Momarison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.setup
Subject: Re: Scanner on parallel port (HOW)
Date: 08 Jan 1999 15:06:09 -0800

Gene Markozen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> It may be the case that I have to write my own driver.
> Does anyone know where I can find the TWAIN protocol
> documentation/specification?

There some scanning info in Gary's Encyclopedia at

http://www.aa.net/~swear/pedia/scanning.html

There's an "Artec" entry where someone investigated
that parallel protocol.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 01:20:03 +0100
From: "Todd A. Wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: CS4236B audio on Dell Precision 210

R. Timothy Edwards wrote:

> The Dell Precision 210 series workstation uses a standard Crystal
> Semiconductor
> CS4236B.  However, when I try to load the cs4232.o module into the
> kernel, I get
> a little "pop" out of the speaker, suggesting that it was responding to
> initialization, and I get no error messages out of the kernel module,
> but I
> don't get any audio.  In the process, it disables the beep which doesn't
> come
> back after the module is unloaded.  Has anyone encountered this type of
> problem and, more to the point, does anyone know of a solution?
>
>       ---Tim Edwards
<disclaimer>
Well maybe this will help, maybe not
</disclaimer>

I have a Dell Inspiron 3200 w/ the CS4236.  Here is my setup.. I
initialize my sound in /etc/rc.local with the following: I have kernels
2.0.36 and 2.2.0-pre5.. hence the case statement.

# /etc/rc.d/rc.local
if [ -f /etc/sysconfig/sound ]; then
   . /etc/sysconfig/sound
   if [ "$SOUND" = "yes" ]; then
      KERNEL_RELEASE="`/bin/uname -r`"

      echo "Starting Sound Kernel Modules for cs4232 Devices
[$KERNEL_RELEASE]..."

      case "$KERNEL_RELEASE" in
         2.2*)
            insmod soundcore
            insmod sound dmabuf=65536
            insmod mpu401
            insmod ad1848
            insmod uart401
            insmod cs4232 dma=1 dma2=0 irq=5 io=0x530
            ;;
         *)
            insmod soundcore
            insmod sound dma_buffsize=65536
            insmod mpu401
            insmod ad1848
            insmod uart401
            insmod cs4232 dma=$DMA dma2=$DMA2 irq=$IRQ io=$IO
            ;;
      esac
   fi
fi

# /etc/sysconfig/sound
SOUND=yes
DMA=1
DMA2=3
IRQ=5
IO="0x530-0x537"
MPU_IO="0x330-0x337"

---
Currently running now w/Mozart playing
I changed my DMA2 to 0 for 2.2* kernels because I set my BIOS from
PnP->Reality.  I do not boot my 2.0.36 kernel anymore. because
2.2.0-pre5 is working fine.
---

#/dev/sndstat
OSS/Free:3.8s2++-971130
Load type: Driver loaded as a module
Kernel: Linux tawman 2.2.0-pre5-ac1 #5 Thu Jan 7 20:40:06 CET 1999 i686
Config options: 0

Installed drivers:

Card config:

Audio devices:
0: Crystal audio controller (CS4236) (DUPLEX)

Synth devices:

Midi devices:

Timers:
0: System clock
1: Crystal audio controller (CS4236)

Mixers:
0: Crystal audio controller (CS4236)
---

# lsmod (non-sound modules deleted)
Module                  Size  Used by
cs4232                  2264   0
uart401                 5588   0  [cs4232]
ad1848                 14264   0  [cs4232]
mpu401                 17628   0
sound                  55272   0  [cs4232 uart401 ad1848 mpu401]
soundcore               2084   5  [sound]

---

Best of luck.. I love my Dell Linux Laptop..

Sincerely,
Todd A. Wood

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Sam E. Trenholme)
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.setup
Date: 8 Jan 1999 16:18:26 -0800

>I just bought a Digital Research parallel port (EPP) high
>resolution scanner.

Info on parallel port drivers is here:

        http://www.torque.net/parport

See if you can find drivers for your scanner there.

- Sam

--
Email address here: http://www.samiam.org/ssi/mailme.shtml
Music I write here: http://www.mp3.com/sam http://www.samiam.org/mp3

------------------------------

From: "Otaku" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Epson Stylus Colour 740 problems
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:45:49 -0800

I've just purchased an Epson Stylus Colour 740 printer and I want to run it
from my RedHat 5.1 Linux box so that it can be shared across a small home
network I have here (consisting of 3 Windows machines and 2 Macs), the
sharing part is not the problem though, my problem comes when I try to
print. I set up the Epson with an entry in /etc/printcap

lp|Epson740:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/epson:\
        :mx#0:\
        :sh:\
        :lp=/dev/lp1:

As I understand it from the HOW-TO's and man pages this is a basic printer
set up that uses no filtering, which is essentially what I want. When I
attempt to send plain ASCII to the printer from Linux it prints one or two
lines of it in odd font sizes, missing spaces and de-capitalising words that
it shouldn't, turning apostrophes in to the letter "g", etc. When I try to
print from the Windows machine using the Epson driver I get a few lines of
garbage characters, which I assume is the actual commands to the printer,
and then a form feed and then more garbage, ad nauseum. To verify that the
printer, cable, parallel port on Linux machine, etc is good I boot from a
regular DOS floppy disk on the Linux machine, issue the command "COPY
CONFIG.SYS > PRN:" and everything prints out fine, so I know the parallel
port is good, the cable is good, and the printer isn't in some weird
software state (it doesn't have any visible DIP switches that I can fiddle
with). So everything is good from DOS, I then attached the printer to one of
the Windows machines and print some graphics and it comes out fine, so
ruling out everything else, it has to be something up with Linux. I've tried
Ghostscript 5.50 from the Alladin web site with a sample .PS file using the
following command string from Michael Holve's web site and I still get
garbage results:

gs @stc.upp -sOutputFile="|lpr" yourfile.ps -c quit

In the printtool I have tried both "PRINT TEST ASCII TO DEVICE" and "PRINT
TEST ASCII DIRECTLY TO PORT" (or whatever those two menu options actually
say) and both print, both produce the same garbage output, it prints
recognisable text, but there are spaces missing, weird font size changes and
complete words missing in some places.

I would like to use the printer on the Linux machine as a "raw" printer, so
that whatever is sent to it from Windows or MacOS will get output and let
the drivers on those machines do all the hard work.

So any ideas what I'm doing wrong here? I've read over this, and other,
newsgroups on DejaNews, and the mailing lists that I can find, for answers
but nobody seems to be having this particular problem. Any thoughts? If I
can just get the Epson to print out straight text from Linux without any
weird behaviour I'll be happy for now as that will at least give me a clue
as to what's going on.

Oh, one more point before I finish, if I use printtool and set the printer
as a "Postscript Device", even though we know it's not, and then print, the
Postscript commands that get sent come out as plain text, obviously, but
they come out perfectly, no font changes, no weird capitalising behaviour,
just as though it were raw text being sent.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 00:45:54 +0100
From: Alessandro Ferioli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Linux FREEZES!

I installed Linux Slackware 3.5 on a PII 333 Mhz, 96 Mb RAM, 8Gb HD EIDE

(SOYO 6KBE motherboard, AWARD BIOS), Expertcolor 4 Mb S3 AGP graphic
adapter (DV5357).
An ISA sound blaster, an ISA 3C503 and a PCI INTEL video camera card are

also fitted in their slots.
A 100 Mb swap partition is present.

It works fine but it hangs when using some applications, like games,
ghostview, textedit, ...
Simply the system (keyboard, mouse, applications) stops responding and I

must hardware reset.

I defined 94 Mb RAM in LILO boot, to avoid possible top memory
conflicts, but the problem persists.

I have the same problem with Red Hat 5.0 installed in another hard drive

partition.

The crashes are much more frequent with 24 bit color X server instead of

8 bit color X server (XFree 3.3.2).

Can anybody help me ? Do you have any idea how to solve it ?

Thanks

Alessandro

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (N1ho)
Subject: Re: My SoundBlaster AWE 64 works but...
Date: 8 Jan 1999 03:45:48 GMT

sfxload is a separate program that was written by the same fellow who wrote the
AWE64 drivers for the 2.1/2.2 kernels. Best bet is to check the Documentation
directory in the latest 2.2.0pre* kernel tree for the details. The sfxload
program is used to load soundfonts; I have mine set up so that it's run during
one of the last stages of start-up (after the modules are loaded, etc.) and it
plays "My name is Linus Torvalds and I pronounce Linux as Linux" just before
issuing the login prompt. It's a good way to verify that all the sound
components are up and running !
======
If you send me spam (except for Hormel products), be aware that I'll simply
forward
it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  and let AOL's legal team handle it as they see fit.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 01:57:40 +0100
From: "Todd A. Wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gene Markozen wrote:

> I just bought a Digital Research parallel port (EPP) high
> resolution scanner.
>
> Is there a way to get it to work in Linux?  I downloaded
> the SANE package, but it looks like the package doesn't
> support using the printer/parallel port.  It seems that
> the package is targeted at SCSI scanners.  There is a
> mention of the mustek parallel port scanner, but that has
> its own parallel port ISA card.
>
> It may be the case that I have to write my own driver.
> Does anyone know where I can find the TWAIN protocol
> documentation/specification?

I have an Epson ActionScanner II parallel port connected scanner which
uses the TWAIN drivers.  I have successfully configured it on a Red Hat
5.1 machine running 2.0.34.

Have not used it in a while since I enjoy my Linux laptop more.  Let me
find the details on setting it up.

Your kernel must be configured for lp support of course... in "dmesg"
you should see
lp0 at 0x03bc, (polling)
lp1 at 0x0378, (polling)

Your scanner should make some initial noise during boot, just like in
windows 95, provided it normally makes a noise when the parallel port it
scanned.

I have the package sane-0.74 installed.  I just checked freshmeat.net
and looks like newer versions of sane are out, but the old version works
fine.

Sane home page is http://www.mostang.com/sane/

Sane configuration

My scanner is on lp1 which from above in dmesg you can see is 0x0378.

in /usr/local/etc/sane.d I created a epson.conf file.

The contents of the file is simply:
# /usr/local/etc/sane.d/epson.conf
0x378

Then simply
# scanimage epson
or better
# xscanimage epson

If I remember.. I could only get scanning to work as root.

I banged my head for hours on this problem, much like yourself... I had
one nice happy dance once this was working... then proceeded to not use
since October 15th (timestamp on my epson.conf file).

Let me know if you have any questions... remove what is obviously not
real from my email address to talk directly.

Sincerely,
Todd A. Wood
Wood Consulting Group, Inc.

------------------------------

From: "Midnight_Blue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Need Advice from Linux Genius
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 00:36:32 -0500

You can find Redhat's Hardware compatibility list at:

http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/hardware.html

Daniel

------------------------------

From: Dirk Thomalla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: SCSI ASUS PCI-SC860
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 02:39:23 +0100

Achim Linder schrieb:
> Do you get a message from the SDMS-BIOS at boot time ?
Yes.
It is also running under Windoze.

> Did you use the
> "BSD" driver (not 7xx/8xx-support) ?
?
Sorry, I don't understand that.
What is a "BSD" driver?
I've choosen ncr53c8xx as the scsi controller supported,
no other scsi controllers.

> Are you sure that the *new* kernel
> is booted ?
Yes!
Otherwise I would get no message of the scsi driver at boot time.

--
- Dirk

------------------------------

From: "Jorrit Tyberghein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Turtle Beach Montego supported on Linux?
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 09:05:20 +0100

The subject says it (almost) all.
I have a DELL with a Turtle Beach Montego and ATS Lansing speakers
(via USB connector).

Can this setup work on Linux? I think it can't with the latest stable kernel
but maybe there are patches or maybe the development kernel supports
this driver?

Greetings and thanks in advance,

Jorrit Tyberghein ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Project Manager of Crystal Space, a free and portable 3D 6DOF portal engine.
More info at: http://crystal.linuxgames.com

From: "Billy Bob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.linux,comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.linux.setup,linux.redhat.install
Subject: Linux drivers for Canopus TOTAL 3D
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 03:21:05 -0500

I know that Red Hat linux 5.2 supports Diamond viper 330 with RIVA chipset.
Howcome it doesn't support the canopus TOTAL 3D with the same RIVA
chipset???   I paid US $ 230 for this card and Linux doesn't suppport it ??
why ? why ? why?  :-(

Asim

------------------------------

From: Paul Nevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: SMP on 512 Mb machine with 2 P-II
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 17:52:16 +0800

Dima Pasechnik wrote:

> Erwin de Beus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>

> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > We are thinking of buying a Siemens Primergy 670 server as our
> > departmental server. This machine will have  two 18 Gb harddisks, 2
> > Pentium II procesors and 512 Mb of main memory.
> >
> > Is there anybody out there with experience with SMP on Siemens hardware.
> > I guess the 18 Gb drives are no problem just as the 512 Mb of memory. I
> > am a bit worried about the 2 processors however. As far as I can tell
> > there compliant with Intel standards. The machines run Windows NT, Sco
> > and OS/2 Warp SMP quite hapilly which is encouriging.
> >
> > If anybody has any comments on Linux compatibility issues with this
> > machines, please let me know.
> I think you'd better ask Linux SMP folks at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (after subscribing, I presume...)

I have installed this exact same configuration for a division of a university
here in Ausralia.

No problems whatsoever.. except for the Adaptec x7xxx scsi controller
embedded on the motherboard.  This can be fixed with a patch from RedHat.

------------------------------

From: "XaosSlaad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 21:47:26 -0500

WAIT WAIT WAIT; don't buy that modem!!!!
    The Sportster 33.6 VOICE is a Winmodem (almost positive all are save the
fax/modem); the Sportster 33.6 FAX/MODEM is OK; that's what I'm using
without a prob.

XaosSlaad

------------------------------

From: Maximilien Oursel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: linux.dev.scsi,linux.scsi
Subject: Re: SCSI Timeout?
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 11:01:59 +0100

Hi,
Here What I've been told:

> Here is the answer from the current maintainer of the scsi.c file in
> RH5.2.  I couldn't get the 5.2 install working well enough to load and
> upgrade the kernel and associated files. The fix is contained in the
> November release of the kernel, 2.0.36-1.  RH5.2 comes with 2.0.36-0.7
> (like almost a kernel version).  One person I contacted with the same
> problem went to Caldera's equivalent release and has no problems.  I
> checked on Caldera's Open Linux v1.3 on Caldera's web site and found
> that they are using the newer kernel (2.0.37-1).  I am in the process of
> ordering that version so I can maintain what sanity I may have left and
> hope that install is successful.  What I don't like about Caldera's
> release (at least by appearance) is they use the Common Desktop
> Environment (CDE) which I haven't fully explored for configuring the
> desktop.  I am used to Motif window manager (MWM) to allow me to
> configure the desktop the way I want.  I guess I will find out how hard
> it is to maintain two mindsets of desktops when I get it.
>
> So, if you want to play and get nowhere in trying to install the new
> kernel, good luck.  I even tried installing 5.1 (which works without the
> timeouts) and attempted to install the new 5.2 kernel with no success.
> Anyhow, my patience ran out.

so the solution might be here:
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/support/5.2/i386/kernel-2.0.36-split/
where you can find
kernel-2.0.36-1.i386.rpm.part2of1
and
kernel-2.0.36-1.i386.rpm.part2of2

------------------------------

From: "d4d" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
linux.redhat.install,comp.os.linux.questions,comp.os.linux.setup,comp.os.linux.networking
Subject: Re: PLEASE DON'T REPLY: Re: PLEASE HELP !!! PLEASE HELP !!!
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 20:36:19 -0600

this jerk is obviously just a troll.  ignore him and he will go away...

Jeff

[EMAIL PROTECTED] slobbered on his keyboard and some how typed:
<>> >>> >> Windows 98 on one hard disk. However, since it is 7.5 GB and it's
>> <snip>

snip

------------------------------

From: Patrik Israelsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: comp.os.linux.misc
Subject: Re: Linux drivers for IOMEGA zip drive
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 03:46:52 +0100

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In article <753i7a$3kd$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mark O Thomas) wrote:
> >
> >       Where can I find drivers for the Zip and Jaz drives?
> >
> >       Mark
> >
> There is an RPM called ziptool on the extra CD. You need to worry more about
> the scsi driver that linux supports.

Also, I thought it might be interesting that a new version of GtkZip (a tool for
maintaining your zip drives in X) recently was released. Its homepage is located
at http://home.netvigator.com/~sallymak/gtkzip/

            / Patrik

------------------------------

From: Erwin de Beus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Dell Servers
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 11:55:01 +0100

Alex Parfenov wrote:

> I would like to get any feedback from people who have used Dell's
> servers (especially dual pentium configurations) under Linux. I am in
> the process of deciding if i should stick to Dell's configured and well
> warranted hardware or should i build my own.

I never used a Dell server, so I can't comment on that.

> Alternatively if you know of reliable vendor of Linux-compatible servers
> and parts, please let me know. Any comments and suggestion appreciated,

We just purchased a Siemens Primergy (Dual P-II, 512 Mb, 36 Gb hd)
server. I know this hardware is of high quality (I used to work for a
company that sells these servers) and Siemens seems to be very serious
about supporting Linux. As I understand it they are in fact certifying
their  hardware to be Linux compatible. On the client side they even
sell a linux based NC. I also know that a big Quad Xeon processor server
running Linux was used to build a large linux cluster in Germany.

I got some reactions from several people about Linux on Siemens-hardware
on the the linux-smp list. You can find the archives for this list at
http://www.linuxhq.com/lnxlists/linux-smp/. I posted my questions in
december 1998.

Good luck with your choice.

    Erwin de Beus

------------------------------

From: "Rangel Reale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SIS video board
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 09:00:27 -0200

I have some new Pentium II computer, which came with a AGP on-board video
board made by SiS.
Someone knows if it is supported in X? Is it some other common chipset, or
is a proprietary one?

[]s
Rangel Reale

------------------------------

From: Yan Seiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Internal K56Flex/V.90 internal modems
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 20:50:45 -0500

That's what I use at home.  The V.90 upgrade significantly dropped the max
connection speed from 50K or so to 40-45K.  Otherwise it's been rock solid.

Yan

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Frank Hahn)
Subject: Re: Linux and HP CD-R/W Drives ?
Date: 8 Jan 1999 11:06:15 GMT

On Wed, 06 Jan 1999 19:30:06 GMT, j <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I plan to install RedHat 5.2 on a computer which only
>has an HP 7200i rewritable CD in it. Does the 5.2 package
>recognize this drive at all ... at least enough to use
>it as a regular CD if not as a rewritable ? HP also
>makes a faster version (the 8100?) - would the same
>drivers work for it ? Any info/experiences appreciated.

These drives are only IDE drives aren't they?  If they can
read a standard CD, you should be able to install Linux from
them.  If they are SCSI, you may need a kernel that has the
correct driver for them.

I would think you may be able to use them later on from within
Linux to make a CD.  Look for the "cdrecord" program and its
web site for more information on whether these drives can be
used within Linux

--
Frank Hahn

------------------------------

From: "93" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: SEE YA' LATER SUCKERS !!! HAHAHAHA !!!
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:51:03 -0000

dg, couldn't mail you on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I did try [EMAIL PROTECTED] ...

Still, I haven't snorted out coffee through my nose over my keyboard for a
long time. [Off to the asylum for you too 93 - ed]

93

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
>FTP INSTALL FINALLY WORKED THANKS TO CROSSBONES !!!
>Well, except for me and Crossbones, all of you are none more than
>f****** idiots. But it's been fun insulting everyone one of you, who
>were against me, in this newsgroup. In fact, when you look at the
>thread(s), it probably reminds you of Jerry Springer. Now I did not ask
>for this, you all forced me into it, so don't even f****** blame me !!!
>Anyway, it was fun fighting like in the Springer shows but I gotta go
>now, so
>GOOD-BYE TO ALL YOU MENTALLY RETARDED IDIOTS OUT THERE WHO CAN'T BE HELPFUL
THE WAY I WANT IT !!!

From: "grilla" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
linux.redhat.install,comp.os.linux.questions,comp.os.linux.setup,comp.os.linux.networking
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 07:37:55 -0600

And how is your Rambler these days?