On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Arie Vayner wrote:

> > be an Official Mictosoft-Israel launch party in some hotel or Ganey
> > Hataarukha, THAT's where we should arrive. armed with a few dozen
> > laptops and folding tables outside the confference, greeting the people
> > coming in :-)
> >

> I'm afraid they would find a way to get us arrested!

nope, and it's been done before... here's one such "tea party" I
attended in person:

http://www.scso.com/linux/tea-party-19981111/ (your choice of PNG or the
cursed monopolitic GIF format :)

--
Ira Abramov ;  whois:IA58  ;  www.scso.com ;  all around Linux enthusiast
"...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two