On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Chen Shapira wrote:

> "The founder of last year's Linux Demo Day, Intel employee Deepak Saxena,
> plans to use the publicity surrounding Windows' release to generate interest
> in the alternative operating system, Linux. Users will be encouraged to run
> presentations in local libraries, schools and at their workplaces on and
> around the day."
>
> We have a month to plan! 17.2 is Thursday, which makes it a pretty good day
> for an evening demo.

first find out when the Israeli official launch is. I'm sure there will
be an Official Mictosoft-Israel launch party in some hotel or Ganey
Hataarukha, THAT's where we should arrive. armed with a few dozen
laptops and folding tables outside the confference, greeting the people
coming in :-)

--
Ira Abramov ;  whois:IA58  ;  www.scso.com ;  all around Linux enthusiast
"...and scantily clad females, of course.  Who cares if it's below zero