On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 10:13:42AM +0300, Amir Tal wrote:

> this is not about if they have a right or not.
> this is about giving you a living fact, without being able to choose.
> "we think its better, we like it that way, get use to it !"

Sorry, wrong. Kindly look up "default" in the dictionary, and while
you're there, "option". Redhat changed the *default* look, of course
you can change it to your liking!

> wonder what the kde team has to say about this..

Did you read Owen Taylor's explanation?

> tell that to people that use RH since 5.x

Poor baby :)

It's just a distro. If you don't like it, "vote with your feet".
--
Muli Ben-Yehuda
syscalltrack hacker-at-large