When do you know you're talking to an open source supporter?
When he's looking for alternatives to *Mozilla* :-)

Alexander Maryanovsky.

At 12:38 28.11.2002 +0200, Baruch Even wrote:
I'm using Galeon regularly, it's plenty fast for me, but my machine is
not a 300MHz one, on a Athlon 700MHz it worked smoothly enough.

I have no hebrew problems with it, to the best of my knowledge it works
the same as for Mozilla. Rendering is fine, just like mozilla, that is
to say that IE specific sites don't look too good.

Baruch

* Amir Tal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [021128 12:16]:

Baruch Even
http://baruch.ev-en.org/