Quoting Shlomi Fish, from the post of Mon, 16 Aug:
> Hi all!
>
> I noticed a trend when talking to some people face to face, and that is that
> many of them (and I'm referring to smart, expert, even full-fledged hacker
> people) stop reading the Linux-IL mailing list after a while. Their reasons
> vary. Some of the things I heard:
>
> 1. Linux-IL is the core of too many flame-wars.
>
> 2. Linux-IL has a low signal-to-noise ratio.

3. there are too many meta-discussions about splitting the list or
moving it around or changing its sex. folds into above point, but leqads
a life of its own.

> Sometimes conversations will be moved there as well from different mailing
> list.

that works for PHPbb maybe, not EZMLM or whatever we are using these
days.

--
The brains of the operation
Ira Abramov