Hi,
My employer considers switching CM (i.e. "source control") system. The
current favorite in the race is ClearCase. Previously, at my previous
place of work, we worked with Subversion, and it was simply amazing --
light, simple, yet powerful. (And infinitely cheaper, of course.)
The basic reasoning behind choosing ClearCase is simple -- the
management needs someone to provide us with support and help us in
case of technical difficulties. So basically I am looking for some
company that will be able to provide us with the technical support for
SVN.
I think that another reason behind ClearCase is that they have actual
sales people. So it would be nice if that company would be able to
send someone with nice PowerPoint presentations, that will be able to
explain to VPR&D how vastly superior SVN is, compared to any other
offering.
Any suggestions or recommendations?
Thanks,