On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 2:38 AM, Hetz Ben Hamo <het...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I don't know which issues you have with Explorer that don't show pictures.
> Perhaps security settings? (you can disable security checking on site like
> GMail, for example).

I'll check.  I didn't change anything in security settings, I left
everything at default.

> Chrome is OK and Firefox is OK. Most of the sites in Israel (the big ones)
> both work pretty well with both Chrome and Firefox.
> Since you're using Windows, you can install on both Chrome and Firefox the
> "ie tab" extension which will add a button to let you switch rendering
> engine (or actually to open an IE window inside firefox or chrome) so bad
> sites will still look good in Firefox or Chrome.

I prefer using IE.  Also, with IE there is a sound I'm hearing, every
time I click a link.  I'm used to hearing this sound.  In Google
Chrome and Firefox I'm deaf - no sounds.

> Good luck,

Thanks!  By the way, I'm also using Sandisk U3 disk on key (flash
disk), and I don't think it works on any free operating system - only
on Windows.  I need it to access my files.  Another reason not to use
Linux....

Uri.