On 20/12/2009 02:44, Uri Even-Chen wrote:
On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 2:38 AM, Hetz Ben Hamo<het...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi,
I don't know which issues you have with Explorer that don't show pictures.
Perhaps security settings? (you can disable security checking on site like
GMail, for example).

I'll check.  I didn't change anything in security settings, I left
everything at default.

Chrome is OK and Firefox is OK. Most of the sites in Israel (the big ones)
both work pretty well with both Chrome and Firefox.
Since you're using Windows, you can install on both Chrome and Firefox the
"ie tab" extension which will add a button to let you switch rendering
engine (or actually to open an IE window inside firefox or chrome) so bad
sites will still look good in Firefox or Chrome.

I prefer using IE.  Also, with IE there is a sound I'm hearing, every
time I click a link.  I'm used to hearing this sound.  In Google
Chrome and Firefox I'm deaf - no sounds.

Good luck,

Thanks!  By the way, I'm also using Sandisk U3 disk on key (flash
disk), and I don't think it works on any free operating system - only
on Windows.  I need it to access my files.  Another reason not to use
Linux....

The disk on key part works great on any operating system (I'm using a couple of these). The U3 part (portable programs menu) doesn't.

Uri.