> I prefer using IE.  Also, with IE there is a sound I'm hearing, every
> time I click a link.  I'm used to hearing this sound.  In Google
> Chrome and Firefox I'm deaf - no sounds.

I think that there is a Firefox extension or setting for that. I saw
it once in someone else's Firefox, at it annoyed me!

> Thanks!  By the way, I'm also using Sandisk U3 disk on key (flash
> disk), and I don't think it works on any free operating system - only
> on Windows.  I need it to access my files.  Another reason not to use
> Linux....

You can access the files in Kubuntu, maybe other Linux-based OSes as
well. In any case, I remove the U3 component as I find it annoying and
useless.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com