I also have a problem with Bank Hapoalim on Firefox.  The numbers are
switched, instead of "(1) דואר נכנס" I get "דואר נכנס )1(" (the number
is on the right) and instead of "(25) סל מיחזור" I get "רוזחימ לס
)52(" - I get 52 instead of 25.

Uri Even-Chen
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: u...@speedy.net