Finn Thain wrote:
On Sat, 23 Apr 2011, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

No idea about the required status of the other patches, e.g. Mac. Finn?

Most of the relevant mac patches were merged into the mainline prior to the 2.6.34 release and by 2.6.37 all of them were merged.

I do have some unfinished patches based on 2.6.37 but I'm pretty sure they don't relate to the mac hardware used by the Debian/68k developers.
Incidentially - did you work on the Mac 5380 SCSI code recently? Does it work with full error handling capability in its current state?

I begin to feel the only way to make the Falcon SCSI code work again is a clean restart ...

Cheers,

 Michael