[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

I will add:  Even though the official system requirements for OME list Windows
Server, you can install OME on Windows 7.  However, I've only tested the
monitoring functions of OME.  My firewall is setup such that updating could not
possibly work, so I don't know for sure that it would work with a different
network setup.