Hi,

Does the H710 support HBA mode? I thought it wasn't until the PERC9 series
that HBA mode was supported.

If that's the case, you probably just have to create a RAID0 virtual disk
with the single drive. I guess you could confirm by seeing if you have any
other virtual disks listed in the storage section of the iDRAC.

Art