From: linux-poweredge-boun...@dell.com
[mailto:linux-poweredge-boun...@dell.com] On Behalf Of Robert Jacobson
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 1:45 PM
To: 'Tim Mooney' <tim.moo...@ndsu.edu>; 'Artit Jirapatnakul' <art...@gmail.com>
Cc: linux-poweredge@dell.com
Subject: [E] Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] replacing a failed hard drive with PERC HBA
mode

To see which RAID functions are supported by iDRAC, see this document (starting
on page 191):

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__topics-2Dcdn.dell.com_pdf_idrac7-2D8-2Dlifecycle-2Dcontroller-2Dv2.40.40.40-5FUse&d=DwICAg&c=udBTRvFvXC5Dhqg7UHpJlPps3mZ3LRxpb6__0PomBTQ&r=sZA28jIebnZqNAL0vpYk2d6QxpNmuA4geqEmLP6D8ow&m=ajqJCFewveioxV3sBWaRe_28ULsqsfjWg5Yp_7flBcY&s=cCs2zfbbmxAKmKWoTTAuNBLeLs0HLKOOqgjdTKUuXhk&e=
r's%20Guide_en-us.pdf