Il 7 ottobre 2026 12:59:46 UTC, Nam Cao <[email protected]> ha scritto: >Gabriele Monaco <[email protected]> writes: >> Add bpf_atomic.h including atomic read/write macros like READ_ONCE() and >> try_cmpxchg(). This version is a stripped down copy of the one currently >> present in selftests/bpf/libarena. > >Instead of this, what do you think about using C11's atomic stuffs? I >prefer standardized stuff when it is an option. Mmh, I'm not too familiar with them, but they wouldn't be drop-in replacements as far as I understand. I'd need to use C11 atomic types and that would diverge further from the kernel implementation. Ideally I wouldn't like to copy libarena's implementation but I couldn't find a cleaner way to include it. I'm going to look into that more carefully though. Thanks, Gabriele
- [PATCH v2 00/15] rv: Add support for BPF monitors Gabriele Monaco
- [PATCH v2 10/15] tools/rv: Add BPF monitors Gabriele Monaco
- Re: [PATCH v2 10/15] tools/rv: Add BPF monitor... sashiko-bot
- Re: [PATCH v2 10/15] tools/rv: Add BPF monitor... bot+bpf-ci
- Re: [PATCH v2 10/15] tools/rv: Add BPF monitor... Alexei Starovoitov
- Re: [PATCH v2 10/15] tools/rv: Add BPF mon... Gabriele Monaco
- [PATCH v2 09/15] tools/rv: Copy stripped bpf_atomi... Gabriele Monaco
- Re: [PATCH v2 09/15] tools/rv: Copy stripped b... bot+bpf-ci
- Re: [PATCH v2 09/15] tools/rv: Copy stripped b... Nam Cao
- Re: [PATCH v2 09/15] tools/rv: Copy stripp... Gabriele Monaco
- Re: [PATCH v2 09/15] tools/rv: Copy st... Nam Cao
- Re: [PATCH v2 09/15] tools/rv: Co... Gabriele Monaco
- [PATCH v2 03/15] rv: Refactor da_trace() functions... Gabriele Monaco
- [PATCH v2 11/15] tools/rv: Define CONFIG_X86_64 st... Gabriele Monaco
- [PATCH v2 14/15] tools/rv: Add selftest for rv bpf... Gabriele Monaco
- [PATCH v2 06/15] tools/build: Add a feature test f... Gabriele Monaco
- [PATCH v2 12/15] tools/rv: Add reactors support to... Gabriele Monaco
