No worries mate. A bit of friendly banter keeps the heart (and mind) in shape!! I look forward to seeing how things work at the next (actually I think it's 2 meetings away, since the next meeting is a "help" and "troubleshooting" meeting right?) meeting.

Regards,

Jason Greenwood

Gareth Williams wrote:

Jason,
I think, from memory, I was one of the participants in that 'GUI vs CLI' flamewar (and not on your side either ;) However that's long forgotten, I just wanted to say I think your idea of meeting topics being oriented in 2 halves is a good one, and I'm sorry if I didn't speak up at the time you first suggested it. I look forward to hearing your talk :-)

Cheers,
Gareth