On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 07:13, Gerry Doris wrote:

> I am absolutely certain that there is some kind of screening process for
> politicians to ensure they only have negative IQ's.
>
> --
> Gerry

Negative IQ's Oh come on Gerry, get with it! How dare you imply that
they actually possess any degree of inteligence. Do you realize that
there are hospitals throughout the world waiting for any one of those
twits in Ottowa to pass-away so that they can have their brains for
transplant consideration. Hell we all know that those brains have never
been used and should be in great shape. The only obstacle would be to
find a way to remove the inteligence_blocking_virus that seems to be
inflicting them.
--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.