If you want to experience intolerance in the reverse direction, visit the
Greenpeace community bulletin board. There, the people who hate Bush the
most use quite insulting language towards people who express progovernment
views.

I must also say that attaching a man's name to a policy, (Bush &
Ashcroft's America) and then attacking that man, rather than the policy,
was a technique extensively used by the Communist regime in Russia for
many years. Thus, the Communists would attack Darwinianism  and
Mullerianism by attacking Darwin and Muller, rather than the theory of
evolution by natural variation and natural selection. It made for a much
simpler message.

BTW, the person we have to thank for the new homeland (ugh) security
regulations doesn't live or vote in this country (USA).

Joel