We seem to have different sources of information.

What would it take to change your mind on these four items?

You might visit these links.

     Greenland cools as world warms By Jonathan Amos BBC News
     Online science staff Greenland is significantly cooler
     now than it was 40 years ago.

http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/topstory/20020820southseaice.html
Krishna Ramanujan
Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.
(Phone: 301/286-3026)
Satellites show overall increases in antarctic sea ice cover
     While recent studies have shown that on the whole Arctic
     sea ice has decreased since the late 1970s, satellite
     records of sea ice around Antarctica reveal an overall
     increase in the southern hemisphere ice over the same
     period.

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/020113190044.qfy07gow.html
     Despite global warming, Antarctica is cooler -- for now
     PARIS (AFP) Jan 13, 2002

http://www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/MSU/msusci.html
     Surface thermometer measurements indicate that the
     temperature of the Earth is warming, while the satellite
     data show long-term cooling trends.

There is more available online, from reputable sources. For a
double-barrel load of anti-global warming information, this link can't
be beat, although the maintainer of this site is more of a gadfly than
a big name scientist.

http://www.vision.net.au/~daly/index.htm

Joel