I think I saw it, too. Full retail box.

Don't understand your meanign of "rip" or "arcade". There are
definitely lots of pirated stuffs all over the world and they sre
always welcomed. I bet that even buyers of original softwaer
would visit them for a cheap back-up of their valuable Diablo2
Play Disc.

You can buy original software at Golden Shopping Arcade in Sham
Shui Po MTR Station of Hongkong. But only a few shops are doing
business there.

Sham Shui Po (Kowloon) is not a middle/upper class district in
Hongkong. Wan-Chai may be more suitable for you. Even the
government HQ is in Hongkong Island.

Terence McCarthy wrote:

 > Can you confirm that you have a full SuSE version, and not an
Arcade version?

 > Please reply to me personally if you prefer not to respond to
the list. I
 > would just like to have my theory supported from the Arcade
itself! Thanks.