I have a problem with my camera: the framerate is too low.
I tested the camera using mplayer and motion with different light levels.

So I tried to fix it by following the instructions here:
http://www.quickcamteam.net/documentation/how-to/how-to-maximize-the-frame-rate

Unfortunately its still slow, and I think I messed up something
because every time I run uvcdynctrl I get this error:
[libwebcam] Unknown V4L2 private control ID encountered: 0x0A046D04
(V4L2_CID_PRIVATE_BASE + 33844484)

So I think at some moment I used an invalid parameter, so I thought I
could rmmod and modprobe uvcvideo to fix it, but no. Reconnecting the
camera doesn't help either.

So is this an invalid parameter? If so, where is it stored, in some
memory inside the camera?
And how do I fix the framerate issue?

Thanks!

Alan