On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 03:33:14PM +0550, vinayak wrote:

> though i have nothing at all against a 'more
> professionally managed' event, i do have an issue
> against outsourcing it -- having been on the core team
> of a unique college fest before, i have realised that
> *absolutely nothing* beats your own personal
> involvement in everything right from whom to approach
> for sponsorship to the what wattage of the bulbs to
> use on stage...
> ----------
> ----------
>
> I totally agree with the above point. By taking care
> of the logistics ourselves, we will be be able to
> control and conduct the event better than an event
> management company.

Vinayak, can you please stick to the normal way of using "> " as quote
indents when replying? It's damn difficult to read your message out of
the blue ... All good email clients know how to handle multiple levels
of indentation using different colors and all, but that doesn't work
with your replies :-(

Sameer.
--
   MTech Student,