Boaz MyTurnASpace wrote:
> With news of Palace Athene HGUC out (check Gunota), I got 2 extra from my
> list since my post... and surely delight that my one MG out of Z II is the
> Nemo.

An unqualified bingo, definitely.

> (yes, it's just a way to tell you HGUC Palace Athene is coming)

Either 2004 or 2005 was the worst year ever for HGUC (I can't decide
which one was the worst).  But 2006 looks extremely promising, it's
been a long time since HGUC released three entirely new MS in three
months.  Ok perhaps the really skeptical type would argue Dom/Rick Dom
isn't a new MS.  But I am too giddy to notice.

(but the cynical/paranoid side of me is now questioning the
credibility of HGUC Gaza-C in  near future)

And the Black Tri-star set released in the same month as Dom/Rick Dom.
 It's official, Bandai is pro-choice!  But Black Tri-star set is
offered at a 22% discount, that's rather un-Bandai. I should like to
found out what gimmicks get cut to realize the cost saving.  One
possibility is that the Doms are not convertible to Rick Dom, another
is only one set of weapons are provided.


--
Dr. Core
--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml
    Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
          the BODY: help list

Reply via email to