At 07:24 PM 2/9/99 -0800, Bill Lovell wrote:

>Like I said before, quit legislating chimera: put all the companies into
>the internet yellow pages and forget it.  NONE OF THIS IS IN THE
>HANDS OF IFWP, MAC, CHEESE, SPAGHETTI, OR WHATEVER
>ALPHABET YOU WANT.

Bill, this is not helping consensus. Folks are disagreeing exactly on these
issues. They are becoming a show-stopper. Unless we discuss them openly, we
seem to be stuck. A few folks, around the lists, can testify exactly what
my public views are. That I am willing to set those aside and dicker to a
compromise should indicated my view of the importance of this issue.

>Thank God we have laws in this country.

Which country *is* that? Therein lays the problem.
Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
                       KISS ... gotta love it!