Eric Wiseberg wrote:
> Raise that issue with the NTIA and Congress.  That is not
> the question, here.  Rather, we are discussing what THIS
> leadership should do.  What presumptions should it apply in
> designing a membership structure?  What do you suggest in
> that regard?  Why?

 First, though it is not a popular attitude, I do
 not regard the current process as legitimate in
 any way no matter what your NTIA/Congress say. So
 I will not participate in the various and, in my
 opinion derogatory debate. And by that I mean to-
 wards citizens of all nations *outside* the tiny
 clique of Americans fueling this current, close
 cycle.

 Also in my opinion we need a new, truely Inter-
 national White Paper, an entirely new organization
 with vastly more enlightened bylaws. Under this
 version of the future membership is open to anyone
 with an e-mail address (with emphasis on identity
 verficiation *not* exclusivity or silly SO cartel
 card carriers).

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net