At that point, lining your entire apartment with copper mesh might be your only
option!
You could also
A) switch to a high-power AP, and drown out your neighbours,
B) switch to 802.11a,
C) use wires.
At that level of penetration, it would be good practice for the building to
become it's own ISP... Likely too late for that, though.
-Adam