That's an excellent option!  I didn't know any of that family of paints
were available commercially. ("While paints blocking lower frequencies
have been available for some time...")

And here I thought I was joking about creating a faraday cage.  Huh.  Of
course, you'd have to find something that blocked WiFi (2.4GHz??) while
still allowing cellular (700MHz, 900MHz, 1.7GHz, 2.1GHz).  Not sure if
losing 3G cellular service would be worth it.  Of course, you could use a
standard dual-antenna cell booster to overcome that issue; just place the
"outside" antenna outside the faraday cage and the "inside" antenna inside
it.  Costly, but it would definitely work.

I wonder if the RF-blocking paint will be available in anything other than
institutional colours?
(Apparently not.)

There appear to be three options available today:
EMSEC's EM-SEC 2060 Wireless Security Coating
(http://www.emsectechnologies.com/products.php)
Y-Shield paints (http://www.yshield.com/en/shielding-paints)
LessEMF's CuPro-Cote (http://www.lessemf.com/paint.html)

All of them are rather expensive, when compared to ordinary paint, all
require excellent (and probably multiple) grounding to be effective, and
all require an insane attention to detail to ensure 100% perfect coverage.
For the OP's scenario, it *might* be useful.

And I think I've taken this OT far enough now, sorry about that.

-Adam Thompson
 athom...@athompso.net