Hi,

Op 21 sep 2011, om 19:11 heeft Bart Grefte het volgende geschreven:

> B: I don't think I've got devices supporting that standard. Only b/g.
> C: I already use wires, mostly, but I want to keep my laptop wireless. Just
> not with 200kBps.

FYI, a Intel wifi 5100 agn mini pci-e card is 7 euro on ebay, the more
expensive faster 6200 agn is 17 euros on ebay, you could go the whammy for the
Intel 6300 which is a 3x3 card. Works well enough for laptops.

I only use the b/g ssid for my android phone, it's not fast, but so is the
phone. All the laptops just are easily upgraded.

I bought the dualband router from linksys because it had a deal at the time.
Might as well buy the cheapest dual band you can get, it doesn't need to route
or firewall anyway.

And don't argue about cost, if you are more happy to inflict pain on yourself,
go right ahead, I don't want to hear it :-)

Regards,

Seth