Greetings! Here's a puzzler. A bug? A feature? Animal? Vegetable?
(Nevermind.) It has been filed with Opera as well as posted to css-d,
but I thought it might be good to post here as well.

Minimal Test Case: http://test.joesapt.net/opera

Includes links to BrowserCam shots and a few more variations for good measure.

Markup:

Style:

 p { display: table; }
 p a { float: left; min-width: 16px; }

(Presume the float is cleared afterward.)

Expected: One row of eight links.

Actual (in Opera 8/9): Two rows of four links. "font-size" changes
appear to have an effect on the expected results as well.

Perhaps there's an easy fix for this (or I'm missing something
obvious)? Clues, q's and discussion most welcome!

--
Joe D'Andrea
www.joesapt.net