Perhaps for another time and maybe a different group on English language Barney, I would like to see a topic on the effect that Google is inadvertently having on the English language, apart from linkfarms being used to promote selling widgets, repeating keywords in level heading and paragraphs, a Thesaurus to me seems like the crucifix to the devil for google page rank.

It seems to me that what some people are really concerned about is that you cannot stuff keywords into a HR tag?

Can we discuss in this group Google's effect on the English language, promoting pagerank for compliance with their search algorithms.

Tim