I would be for doing it on the week of the 4th September. That way, if
someone cannot finish something (as an example, in the documentation),
they will have more time to finish. I am saying this because most of the
contributions are to the docs, and the dates you are proposing are just
one week before doc freeze. Any other ideas?

--
José Antonio Rey