Leon Brocard wrote:
> Nathan Torkington sent the following bits through the ether:
>
> > We're planning a London Open Source Convention.  The dates we're
> > looking hard at now are August 20-23.  Are there any obvious clashes
> > that you can think of?
>
> Other than yapc::europe, which is currently looking like early august,
> but as you know still a little unorganised, not much.

Speaking of which, do you know whether the yapc::Europe::19101 organisers
are planning to resurrect the yapc-europe mailing list for dissemination of
propaganda^W^W^Wsending out information? Or maybe another mailing list?

Is there any info at all at this stage (e.g. venue, rough dates)?

Cheers,
Philip