>On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 11:08:41AM +0000, alex wrote:
>>
>> In my opinion London would be fine for an August conference.
>>
>> I don't know what the fuss is about, really.  London is not like
Paris in
>> the summer.  We have a lot more parks.
>>
>> Perhaps September would be better, but hey.

I could go with September, if you go for before August the start of
July has a selection of stuff already in planning:

The summer Linux Developers' Conference Fri 29th June to Sun 1st July.

Linux Expo Weds 4th - Thurs 5th July in London.

LinuxTag Stuttgart (Germany) 5th-8th July 2001.

Also there is going to be a UKLISA in the second half of this year but
I'm not too sure of dates.

HTH
    Dean

--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand.
   ---  Anon