>* Jonathan Peterson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>>  Also, as it is a modern cruise ship, we will use Grep's l33t hacking skills
>>  to gain control of all the automated systems from his Psion 5, whereupon we
>
>don't get me started on PDA's being used to ``hack'' systems, e.g. that
>james bond film where they use a CE device and i've seen palm pilots
>used - now if it was EPOC say a nice R380 (with non-standard ROM)
>sure, but PalmOS, CE ...... nah
>
>Greg - who is easily bought

Best use of a PDA does of course go to a movie that follows on from
an earlier discussion, Under Seige 2 and the newton fax sending scene
:-)

Then there's the Psion 3 being used to detonate a bomb is a movie
who's name I can't remember but it features the same Mr Segal being
killed in the first 10 minutes or so.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford